Wednesday 12 December 2007

Not much happening around here (well anything exciting anyway!). Am really starting to stress out about Christmas cause I still have so much shopping to do. My always wonderful Mother offered to come and look after the little man on Sunday so we can go and finish it off.

All my jewellery making tools arrived (from ebay!) and I also went into Richmond bead shop and purchased some gorgeous beads and have made 3 bracelets. The one in the photo is what I made for my sister's birthday that was on the 4th December. She absolutely loved it although I had to make it smaller. Was very happy with it myself being my first attempt at bracelets. Since then, as I mentioned, I have made 2 more.

And Nan loved her necklace as well, although even more so once she realised I had made it myself.

This craft is very addictive!
Have now started working from home until at least February when the new office is sorted and ready. Has been so nice not to be rushed in the morning taking the little man to school and I get to spend some time with him there rather than dumping and leaving him.

He has been coming out with the funniest little comments lately.

I was stressing over something the other day and he comes and says "come into my room and relax and have a snack".

Then this morning he comes and asks me if he could "look up dotcomdotau (.com.au) on my puter" pretty scary at 3 years of age!

This is a favourite photo of mine with my little man and niece.
Well not much else happening (except the stressing!) so if I don't get on here again before Christmas - Merry Christmas everyone....

(source: http://www.notebookmagazine.com.au/)

No comments: