Monday 9 August 2010

I seem to be acquiring a little collection of jugs...isn't it funny how collections have a habit of sneaking up on us.

On the subject of collections, whilst playing house, I've also realised I have a chair collection happening or more like a little obsession...can't seem to go past a lovely old chair without wanting to take it home.

The chair below belonged to my husbands grandfather which I saved from being thrown out.
The chair below was my grandmothers and has a lovely waratah & flannel flowers carved into the top panel.

6 comments:

Katrina said...

Love the collections :) I have a chair one too haha! Hope all is going well for you.

Pamela said...

I love jugs! Have a few myself. That doll is beautiful! I collect dolls as well.
Lovely post ...great photos.
Pamela xo

Rachael West said...

I think we were separated at birth, I love ever single chair you posted!

Rosebud and Bluebells said...

Danielle,
You have such a lovely home. You put rooms and displays together so beautifully. Hope your beautiful baby is doing well and you are well rested.
Donnaxx

BreakingDawn said...

I love all of your antiques. I'm a collector and antique lover too! I curently have a lot of tea cups and tea pots. Love the photos.

Rosy Inspiration said...

Beautiful collections and I like how you display them. I love both jugs and chairs myself.