Monday 15 September 2008

Woohoo...the mirror is up, the towel hooks are up and the shower screen is in place....we have a fully functioning ensuite at last!!! OK so I'm excited...well it has been just over a year since the building works were completed...can't rush these things people!

And did you happen to notice the 3 towels hanging up...this is because I not only have to share it with my hubby but with the little munchkin as well...who before this absolutely refused to have a shower (read screaming matches) - only baths for him. Now I can't have a shower on my own without him wanting to have one as well!

3 comments:

One Shabby Old House said...

Hi Danielle,
My name is Becky and I am from Laceandlures.blogspot.com and Oneshabbyoldhouse.blogspot.com.
I just happened on your charming blog. What inspiration I found on my visit today. I think we are kindred spirits!
I hope you will come visit me as well. I just posted about my Rolling Romantic Home. Very shabby.
Becky

Chris Kauffman said...

I love it, I would love that for my powder room .
Chris

Anonymous said...

hi Danielle

thanks for popping by my blog, had a lovely visit here tonight, love what you have done, we are on the same page for sure!

Sarah