Monday 25 February 2008

Have been doing a fair bit around here lately in terms of the house and my jewellery making. These earrings are for mum to match a necklace I made her and the bracelet is for my sister. She requested lime green and I threw in a bit of pink as well...actually want to keep it for myself...maybe have to make a twin. I did make myself a nice simple pearl necklace though with a lovely little diamond clasp. You will have to excuse the photos as my camera is dying...

We have just started on our new master bedroom, washing the walls down and filling all the nail holes. My little man was a big help (with getting water everywhere!) and now it is already for the undercoat to go on one night this week. Am yet to pick the colour for the feature wall to go behind the bedhead so might go looking today.

This is the wall I am going to put the bed head against...

The french doors that lead out to the back veranda...

The door on the left is the ensuite and door on the right is the walk in robe (the other door is the entrance door to the room from the family room).


My little man has been a little more co-operative lately when the camera comes out but this is now what I get...striking a pose...his cousin would be so proud??


Hubby and I have found our dream houses (for when we win the lottery, which will probably be never so seeing we don't actually buy any tickets!). The "dolls house" is in the most beautiful little town of Bilpin (about 30 minutes from us) down a little country lane (read dirt road) and has the most spectacular grounds and view. I have already decided on the colours we are going to paint the outside as I don't like the brown shingles. And hubby decided that we could build some little cabins on the property and start a Bed and Breakfast. It appeared to be empty so we drove right down the driveway up to the front of the house. It is up for Auction and for more photos go here http://www.raywhite.com/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=104265410&fmt=&header=&c=18150793&cc=au&p=10&s=nsw&t=res&tm=1203894471

This one is only 5 minutes from our place. The photos seriously do not do it justice...it is truly something you have to see for yourself as the grounds (or should I say acres & acres) are magnificent. It has been set up for polo matches with beautiful little grandstands and horse stables. I can definitely see Princes William & Harry playing polo here. Even the fencing is amazing. This one is not for sale although when that money from the lottery comes our way I will be knocking on their door!! In the second photo...see the lawn...well that is what the entire acreage is like.

Guess I better stop drooling, go buy a lottery ticket and get some work done...have a great day x

3 comments:

rozhearts said...

Well it is about time you updated. Just love the jewellery am looking forward to receiving my earings and Sheree's bracelet is just beautiful. I hope you win the lottery that second property would really suit your Dad and me just what I have always dreamed of. Oh well we CAN all have dreams.
Ryan is certainly taking after Kaitlyn they are great photos of him
Great to see you are finally working on your master bedroom !!!!!
(((HUGS))) Mum

Sheree Milne said...

woohoo you finally updated lol... i love love love my bracelet thanks Sis... cant wait to get it... and those photos of ryan are great you must send them over to me also...

ok must go finish cleaning lol...
have fun
your bestest sis in the whole world
Sheree

Chris Kauffman said...

I could certainly settle there myself.